Friday 5 December 2008

Not much training this week!

For various reasons, main one being myself and my daughter not feeling too good, not much training has been done. In fact shall I rephrase that and say: no training has been done yet this week. Plan to do a short run tomorrow to see if the legs are ok and am doing the fun Santa Dash on Sunday with a friend. Although it doesn't really fit into my 1/2 marathon training plan, it's a 'must do' event and life is short and there must be time for fun running too!!

Off work on Monday so hopefully if my daughter is better (had to get her from school this afternoon and my husband yesterday) I'll do a long-ish run on the Helsby course. I am hoping for 10km+ but will see how I'm feeling.

Hopefully once I get over this flu-ish feeling it's back to normal and 4 training runs a week.

Sadly I've stopped my studies this week but hopefully in a few years time I can get back to them. At least I will get a CertHE for my efforts.
Doesn't mean I will stop learning though, as I'm always trying to find out about new things IT etc!

Anyway, hopefully I will have more luck with my marathon dream next year and who knows, if things go ok I might try and run one before the autumn of 2009.

Ciao - Nathalie

No comments: