Sunday 14 December 2008

Spinning: Didn't know I could sweat that much!

Spinning

As planned, I went spinning in Northgate Arena yesterday morning. I had been warned that it was hard work and indeed it was! Although you could make it as hard or easy is you wanted by pedaling a low or high gear, the standing up in the pedals was the worst bit.

Anyway, I managed to get through the hour of spinning but with sweating like mad. Luckily I was prepared and had a towel with me and plenty of water. The music kept me going and it was a really nice group of people getting up early on a Saturday morning for the 9.30am start.

My legs were not as bad as expected this morning and will certainly make spinning a weekly occasion now on Saturday mornings! Hopefully my heartrate won't be that high next week and the sweatlevels will have dropped.

No comments: