Thursday 15 January 2009

Bad news: Heavy cold!

What a nuisance! Apart from last Sunday my training had gone so well and now my cold has gone worse again. I know that I can't completely shake of my colds because I am tired (busy time at work) but need to put some training in.

Had a rest from running on Monday and Tuesday and did one short session on my own yesterday. I had intended to do the 3 x 1000m brother Pascal had suggested but started too fast and cut it short. Decided to run on my pace and still managed to run the 5km with an average of 11.3km/h. Tonight I ran 8km with the group at 10.8km/h. Will do a short 4km session slowly on my own tomorrow and that's it for Sunday.

Any remedies to get rid of a cold quickly or most welcome! Will be back with a report of the race on Sunday!

Ciao - Nathalie

No comments: