Saturday 22 November 2008

Only one training session this week: tomorrow





Feel a bit ashamed really, as I haven't been out running since last Saturday. Wasn't feeling too great after a busy day at work on Monday, was working until nearly 8pm Tuesday, Wednesday I had to prepare some bits and pieces for my course and Thursday my normal train was cancelled and only arrived home at 8.30pm. Last night we had friends round and it was rather late...or shall I say early this morning! Again lots to read and write for my course today so this means one more chance to go out for a run tomorrow.
Not sure what it will be. My training partner Mark is out with the flu and not sure if there will be others from the group at Northgate Arena at 10am tomorrow. Think the plan is that if there are other runners, to do the 10miles as planned. If I am on my own it will be better to do a shorter run and plan to do a 10-12km one instead. The weather forecast is not good for tomorrow but never mind: back to training and putting in the miles as from tomorrow!!
A calmer week is not a bad thing I've read on a few blogs, so I'm not panicking about my 1/2 marathon training. I am still fully motivated to get that target time of 1u50!!!

No comments: