Monday 27 April 2009

Leiemarathon for Cancer Research: Sponsor me now!

Every year I select one of my races and run/walk (Bornem, 100km walk in 2005 for The Lance Armstrong Foundation) for charity.

Obviously this year I have chosen my first marathon back home in Belgium on 20th September. I will be raising funds for Cancer Research UK. Please donate as much as you can to beat this terrible disease. The easiest way is to donate online via my website at:
http://www.justgiving.com/nathalierees

If you rather donate by cash or cheque please drop me a line! I am awaiting my fundraising pack and vest from Cancer Research UK.

Thanks very much in advance for donating!!

More about our fab weekend in London later or tomorrow, as I need to do a 10 mile training run tonight!

Regards Nathalie

No comments: