Wednesday 8 April 2009

Chester Spring 5

Did the Chester Spring 5, a 5 mile race tonight and really happy with the result. Managed to run 33" faster than last year according to my Garmin, 38'40" (39'13" last year). Thanks for the gentleman with race number one from the Sandbach Striders who kept me going from about 2 miles onwards. Funny as I had number 1 in this race last year!!

With only just over a week's training in the legs that's positive for next month and hopefully I can build up the mileage now.

As brother Pascal is injured at the moment (accident on his bike), sister will have the keep doing well. Hum..totally different league but doing the best I can.

Next race is again a 5 miler on Easter Sunday, Run the Bridge in Runcorn, Cheshire.

Photos of tonight's race to follow tomorrow.

Ciao Nathalie

No comments: