Sunday 17 May 2009

Shell Chester 1/2 marathon: Excellent result!














I will post a race report tomorrow but can tell you all that I am sooooo happy with today's race result!!! I secretly dreamt of 1h45 but never thought I was ready to actually run that time and to finish in 1h44'30" (official chip time) is beyond my wildest dreams.
Above you can see some photos my hubby took today - thanks again for those and all the support!!! Thanks also to everyone for the support on the course and all the messages I received on Facebook - much appreciated!

2 comments:

Spencerwoman said...

Daar kan ik enkel van dromen. Een heel dikke proficiat!!! Laat de marathon maar komen...

Ludo said...

Proficiat met het resultaat.

Je ziet dat je de week ervoor een 10 km wedstrijdje mag lopen hé...

Tot op kortrijk loopt