Saturday 9 May 2009

Christleton 5K: New personal best!

Going strong at just over 2km, stayed with man with the hat until 4km
had to dig deep to keep up with the pace
always close my eyes when i'm trying hard
not far to go now!

speeding up a bit as I know a nice PB is near!

keep going, finish just around the corner

Very happy with last night's result in Christleton: 22'11" according to my Garmin over 5km. This is over 40 seconds faster than my previous PB over this distance. A race report and photos will be posted tomorrow.

Off to the cimema now to see 'State of Play' and training Women's 10K in Sefton Park, Liverpool tomorrow morning. Slowest time in a 10K race is 51'35" so should be slower tomorrow. Just want to get the miles in my legs and it's a great race with excellent organisation!

Ciao Nathalie

No comments: