Tuesday 24 February 2009

First marathon booked and quiet week on the running front!

Decided after all to run my first marathon this year! It will be the Leiemarathon, a small scale marathon between Deinze and Wevelgem in my home country of Belgium. The race will be extra special as my brother Pascal will run too (miles ahead!) and this will be 2 days after him getting married!!

Family friend Ludo Depoortere has kindly offered to run with me and mum will be cycling with us from 4km onwards.
Not sure yet what target I will be going for. Have 4 hours in mind, but my second 1/2 marathon in Chester will tell me more. Main thing is to finish my first marathon without stopping.

Not much time and energy for running this week. Will just do a run on Friday and a training race in Farndon on Sunday afternoon. Busy at work and not feeling great. Getting some bloodtest results tomorrow so hopefully they will tell me why I have been feeling so exhausted lately.

Ciao Nathalie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tot in Deinze!