Thursday 19 February 2009

Another good run tonight!

Had a nice day off work today and went to the cinema with daughter Rebecca to see Hotel for Dogs. Nice film so we both had a good time.

Decided to do an evening run with the group after all as I enjoy the Caldy Valley route. Did approx. 9km with an average pace of 11km/h. Know this is probably too fast again for a training run for me but the legs felt good and I was still able to chat with Sue from time to time!

Tomorrow I'll try a short run with Rebecca accompanying me on her bike. We'll see how that goes and hopefully it'll be something we can do regularly in Spring!

Booked a spinning session early on Saturday morning as really enjoyed my first experience a few months ago and want to do this on a regular basis.

Hopefully Sunday morning we'll be running 10km+ with a few of the group. Have also just completed the entry form for my next race: Farndon 10km next Sunday 1st March. First time I will do this race and change from my usual 5km in Alexandra Park in Manchester.

Bye for now - Nathalie

No comments: