Saturday 26 December 2009

Round the Roodee Boxing Day 2009!

First race in my new Chester Triathlon Club vest!

Official result not available yet but Garmin one: 5.81km in 28'57".

Today was supposed to be the Shell Round the Walls race, 4.5 miles around the Chester City walls. However, black ice on some parts of the walls meant that the organisers decided to cancel the walls run and we had to run around the Roodee, the Chester Racecourse. So instead of going up and down stairs, we had a cross-country race on our plate today!

Hubby Dave dashed home after his fun run and got my spikes in the nick of time!!

Above this post are some photos of the race. I will update with a report tomorrow and also complete last week's one!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Merry Christmas and best wishes for your races in 2010.

abaan sheikh said...

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Marathon training