Saturday 23 January 2010

End of the Blog!

Sorry Jan , the whole race report of last week's 4 Villages 1/2 marathon won't be posted anymore.

I have decided after a few months of consideration, to stop writing this blog! I use Facebook to stay in touch with friends and post training messages and now also use www.dailymile.com to post training. This blog, my AOL one and brother Pascal's have all been fun but I had to 'draw the line' somewhere about the amount of time I spend online.

Thanks for all the comments & support over the years!!! Please visit www.facebook.com or Daily Mile to see my running results and photos.

Best wishes

Nathalie

3 comments:

jan said...

ok - it is a pity that you quit writing on this blog. I really liked your race reports/pictures.

have fun,
jan

Koen said...

jammer, maar ik respecteer je keuze!

saucony progid said...

nah goodbye blog hello facebook...T_T