Sunday 4 October 2009

4th October 2009: Liverpool Asics 10K: 47'23"

Before the start with daughter Rebecca
we're all ready on the 'Review Field'
Leaders at the start of the race
wave at the camera - first few hundred metres
Rebecca is having fun kicking the leaves!
Stay focused even if you can't breath properly with your cold
I can do this, ran a marathon two weeks ago!
Sprint for 1st place!
Leading lady at the finish
Here I come nearly there!
Keep going, you can get under 47'30"!

Got the T-shirt & medal and very happy!
Lady I keep meeting at Sefton park races - we've exchanged email addresses!

A race report and my training update will follow tomorrow (promise), as I am a bit too tired right now. But here are some lovely photos my husband took!

2 comments:

marathonmanneke said...

Mooie marathonachter de rug !
Ik bren aan jeschema al begonnen . het eal een van de dagen in je mailbox zitten . groetjes je coachb mario

natalie said...

Je mag inderdaad tevreden zijn hoor...knap gedaan Nathalie.